Friday, August 31, 2012

The Hurricane Isaac

Today the hurricane come to the end. Now we have an electricity and I can write about my previous days. Evacuation began on Monday after 12pm. First, I had to gather my bag. It were my documents, passport, laptop, phone and other things. Second, I had to take out all products from refrigerator. After that, Fernando came and invited me to his home. We arrived to Fernando's home with his family about 3pm. His wife and his sister cooked a delicious lunch. All days we ate delicious food, watched the movies, when we had an electricity, played the bingo, talked about everything and we just had a good time. On second day we didn't have an electricity. Also I drew two sketches in my moleskine. There is Fernando's home on second picture.





3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have electricity now and can write your blog post. Beautiful photos, thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog post too.Very nice.

    ReplyDelete