Saturday, November 24, 2012

Niagara Falls on October


I've been in Niagara Falls only two days, and unfortunately only on the American side, because I didn't have the Canadian visa. I've been in United States by student visa (F-1) and by the time I graduated my study. Later I'll write about everything, but right now — Niagara Falls.



The price for an airplane from New Orleans, LA to Buffalo, NY is 155 $ (transfer  was in Charlotte, NC). I arrived in Buffalo, NY at 11:00 a.m. and then I went to Niagara Falls, NY by a bus (2 $ - one way ticket and 5 $ for 1 day). I've stayed in a guesthouse with very friendly owners, which explained how I can arrive to their guesthouse and about the falls (601 Spruce Avenue, Niagara Falls, NY 14301; Booking link). This house is clean, with free WI-FI and with breakfast, which owner will cook for you. I liked it so much.

The falls are awesome and very beautiful. Famous attraction "Maid of the Mist" costs about 15 $ for adults (no special price for students :-( ). The link about attraction. It is a half hour trip by boat around the foot of the falls. At night you can see beautiful light show, which starts at 7:00 p.m..



Next day I departed from Buffalo, NY to Boston, MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment